We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including, when you visit this Website, sign up for our list or register as a user, email us, or use the Features of this Website. Personal information you provide us with may include the name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial data and related information of your organization, its personnel and its donors. You can visit this Website without providing any personal information, and we will collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily provide it to us or authorize us to access it in connection with user registration or use of the Features of the Website.
We automatically collect certain data and non-personal identification information from everyone that interacts with our site. This information includes things like the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our site.
How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you and your donors from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All of the data handled by the Features of this Website is secured with a 256-bit SSL certificate.
How We Use Your Information
We may collect and use your personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- To provide the Features of this Website and otherwise administer and fulfill our services
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- To personalize and enhance your experience with our site
- To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- To help us improve our site design, products and services
- To analyze trends, usage and statistics
- To send you information and offers about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to
How We May Share Your Information
We may share your personal and other information in the following ways:
- With our service providers who need access to such information to provide the Features and carry out work on our behalf
- As requested or directed by you
- If needed to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party
- If needed to respond to the request of law enforcement in cases where we believe disclosure is required and/or in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you or your donors
Web Browser Cookies and Site Analytics
Third Party Websites
Our site is not targeted to or intended for children, and we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the address below.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms